Tuesday, September 9, 2008

rain rain go away

got drenched by the rain yesternight. good thing i was on my way to meet my sister at glorietta so we could drive home together. she was supposed to pick me up at the mall, but she couldn't get her car because the rain was pouring down hard. had to wait for awhile, so i went to digital exchange..

..and bought me an ipod.

impulsive buy much? hahaha oh well, i've been meaning to get me one of those white thingies that ya'll put on yo ears. and it was the cheapest offer i found. and i am super happy with my buy.

this morning i took the day off to fix my things for friday night. it only took me half a day, so i rested in the afternoon. oh, and i set up my ipod. it actually took me an hour trying to think of a name for my ipod. then it hit me, why not "Classic"? it sounded cool, so classic it is. haha

and i just realized, the 160gb of memory Classic has is actually MORE than what Sundown has. woah. I guess i'll be putting a lot of stuff other than music/video/pictures in there.

oh, and please make the rain stop. i don't want to board a plane knowing that thunderstorms are within reach. =|

No comments:

Post a Comment