Monday, June 30, 2008

145, 5-1, 5-2

yeah! i literally juggled two sports awhile ago. i was up for 2 games of bowling (games 1 and 3). and in the middle, i had a race-to-5 billiards match. i had my greatest game of bowling ever! i scored a 145. woohoo. beginner's luck! haha

then the race-to-5 match. my opponent was very very very good. but i guess luck was just on my side. two times he scratched, which led to my two wins. as for the other 3, i'd like to think i deserved it. but it should have been a very close fight, instead, it was 5-1. so i got to advance to the quarterfinals. the only problem was, the quarterfinals was held right after. so my game 3 for bowling would be in jeopardy.

solution? do both. i was literally pacing from the pool table to the bowling lanes and vice versa during the quarterfinals match.pocketing a few balls here, hitting a few pins there. i was having this big adrenalin rush! i did okay for the third game of bowling, scoring 86. but hey, i won the quarterfinals match! yey for me! 5-2 was the score. so from 64 players, we are now down to 4. (thanks to a couple of players who didn't show up)

so much for my 'sick leave'. haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment