Sunday, June 22, 2008

i don't want to close my eyes. i don't want to go to work.

waking up early tomorrow morning would probably be the worst feeling i've had in years. i'll realize that i'm a grown up now.. that i'm no longer a student.. that just because it's raining hard doesn't mean i get to stay at home.. that i have to go to work. buti na lang nakita ko na kung saan may FX na diretso Ayala. at least, makakatulog ako papuntang trabaho. but tomorrow doesn't have to be THAT bad.

lately i realized that i'm beginning to love what i do (or what i will be doing in the future). when i entered the company, i had no idea whatsoever about what line of work within IT i will be doing, or what kind of people will i meet, or what my worklife would be. Now, as i enter into my fourth week of not being a college student or an unemployed fresh graduate, i'm starting to feel that i made the right choice. i love walking out of the elevator onto my floor and greeting Kuya Peter a good morning. i love settling into my workstation and just relax while waiting for my computer to power on. i love going to the comfort room every now and then just to wash my hands. i love morning and afternoon stretch breaks. i love having lunch in the pantry with my teammates/officemates. i love free food during meetings and trainings. but most of all, i love walking out of the office satisfied. fulfilled. happy.

you know what? now that i think about it, i won't mind waking up early tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Chuckie! Anong ginagawa dun? I'm starting next week. Takot rin ako. Hehe

    - Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. wag ka matakot, friendly ang mga tao. at andun naman kami. sana lang magkafloor tayo. haha. ok yan, mageenjoy ka.

    ReplyDelete