Thursday, June 26, 2008

yey.

sorry, another post related to work.

im beginning to think that i did make the right choice to work for the company. in all honesty, i just accepted the job because of the name of the company and the compensation package. that's it. i had no idea of what my job was going to be, of what the people there are like, of what lies in store for me. as long as i am paid by a known company, i was content.

but the company surprised me. very pleasantly. i think i want to stay here for a long time, if they'd let me. hehe. i'm so happy that most of the fresh graduates who were also hired are at my floor. our workstations are actually clustered into one area of the floor, so that makes it easier for us to bond. oh, with the exception of debbie. she's stationed on the far side of the floor, where happiness and new-hire bonding does not exist. so she visits us every now and then.

and this sort of leads me to disagreeing with people who are so thankful for fridays. i mean, okay, it signals a weekend of merry-making and resting. but in this company, we don't need weekends to rest and have fun. that's all i can say. i'm thankful for fridays because of one thing: no riding the MRT for two days. yey.

1 comment:

  1. Ang sarap nga pumasok! Although I'm happy to be training and really doing something right away, part of me just wants to hang out and bond with you and the rest of our officemates. I love going to your side! (But I love my side too, peaceful dun eh. Haha. I can concentrate well when I need to. Alam mo naman ang dali ko madistract.)

    ReplyDelete